I bought a jitterbug and tried to activate it via the web site.I kept getting error messages (could not locate the page).

So I tried calling customer service. I was on hold for ten minutes and hung up. Tried the next day and reached a nice person who tried to up-sell me products and started the activation process. I realized after I hung up that I had not received a phone number.

So I called back and no one answered. The phone just rang. I tried all the affiliated numbers I could find on the various web sites and no one ever answered any of the phone numbers. What kind of phone company does not answer the phone?

If I can ever reach anyone at Jitterbug or Great Call, I will cancel my service.I don't trust them.

This person wrote the review because of "phone numbers and web site do not work" at Greatcall. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Greatcall to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was cannot reach anyone at the company. Author liked the most julie was personable. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Greatcall jitterbug phone for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Greatcall?

Comments

Ormond Beach, Florida, United States #1214063

One week and I got rid of this NEW FLIP PHONE. Never had as much aggravating irritating time in my life.