1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Needless to say if my grandma could use another phone easily, we'd have already switched, we're in the process of a change for her safety because this company continually leaves her unsafe. As it is, they've put her in danger, leaving her without service for days with a fully paid bill; sent her a new phone in an empty box-no chargers, info booklets, nothing; repeatedly sent the wrong devices; repeat rote answers about being helpful when it's the last thing this company is; worse, they have a monopoly on this type of service where the core base are seniors and they do not care, at all, about these customers as human beings- our loved ones.

Repeatedly- wrong services, wrong devices, cutting off service on the current phone BEFORE the new one arrives and is set up, zero communication or problem solving skills by the reps or the supervisors who only read from rote answers in front of them, hours that are not helpful (supervisors do not work weekends), and the option to press the "5 star button if this is an emergency" when we called after hours did NOTHING- no one ever answered.

I'm not only a family member, I'm a registered nurse. This company does not have these seniors as a priority and unless you have back up plans, your loved one could be in danger if relying on this phone and their services.

Review about: Greatcall Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: There are too many to list.

Preferred solution: The solution needs to be permanent changes to the way this company provides customer service and in many instances, how it provides services, period. They're failing these seniors and it's obvious $ is before service, safety, dare I say-caring about them .

I liked: Sometimes grandma has a phone to use.

I didn't like: Problems are too numerous, Inability to listen to customer, Inability to resolve an issue, Flat out lies as to what they would or not do, Company takes advantage of senior customers.

Comments